Thursday, August 10, 2017

Diana Ross

After careful consideration, I’ve decided that Diana Ross is one of the smartest women in the entertainment business. Why? Because she married who the fuck she wanted to marry and didn’t care one bit that she raised children that were half White and half Black. What she did was had the glitz and glamor early in Her career and then got married to one White man after the other (Two) and both helped her become rich and comfortable.  She gave up what was a lucrative career to raise her children. And I think she did a pretty good job.  All I hear is that she was a sell out and didn’t do what Momma wanted by marrying Barry Gordy or some other Brother.  She survived tragedy and almost won an academy award.  I had to really think about it, but I know now that I’m thinking correctly, that she made some tough decisions and came out on top.  Some of her children are great actors and carry the Ross name right to the bank.  I think she had many of us fooled like Vanessa Miller who said in elementary school something like ``Who does she think she is going out on her single career. I hope she falls flat on her face!’’  Wrong Vanessa. She did well, hated or loved. I think she made the right decisions for herself and raised a beautiful stable family, where other just failed miserably.   

No comments:

Post a Comment