Friday, February 23, 2018

Much Ado about Something Fantastic


Much Ado about Something Fantastic

     I want to say a very few things about our First Lady.   Mrs. Michele Obama is a great lady.  She takes on the issue of child obesity in a Way that lets our Black community know She really cares about us as a group of Black People.

     Looking at the kind of things our children eat in the inner city, it is no wonder that they have trouble concentrating and learning in school.

     I think this is one of the reasons Mrs. Obama – a beautiful Black woman -- was so concerned about good diet, good nutrition, healthy eating, getting exercise, starting community gardens, and eating plenty of fresh organic fruits and organic vegetables.

     I thank Our First Lady for Her valent efforts and good works.

     The only problem I have with the First Lady is Her not taking a more public stand against the proposed bombing of Africa by the Washington Administration presently in office.

 

Tracy Charles Gibson,

 

AKA GOD

I Am GOD, but I Am no more GOD than anyone else…

No comments:

Post a Comment