Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Just Try IT Winning Teams in Philadelphia...


The following teams from Philadelphia will have winning seasons and go forth to win championships from now on, so help me GOD.

 

Gratefully True,

 

Peace & Blessings,

 

GOD Almighty

AKA MR. Tracy Charles Gibson

{ I Am GOD, but no more GOD than you are. }

The Philadelphia Union

The Philadelphia Bells { no longer on the field}

The Philadelphia Flyers

The Philadelphia Fusion

The Philadelphia Eagles

The Philadelphia Soul

The Philadelphia Wings

The Philadelphia Bulldogs { No longer on the field }

The Philadelphia Phillies

If I have forgotten any teams in my absent -  mindedness, please call & let me know.

1 [ 215 ] 823 – 9985

Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson…..Teacher, Earth Father,  Activist, LOVer of Mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment