Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Prayer for the World From GOD, to All People


** Wednesday, January 16th, 2019 12: 00 Noon. The Day after Martin Luther King’s Birthday.  Corporate Prayer; Unity Fellowship Christ Church of Philadelphia
Dear GOD: First I am thanking You for the Trees, Birds, Bees, Natural Parks & Natural Plants. Thank You for all of humanity  --  both Women, Men & those who otherwise describe their sexuality. I appreciate all you do each and every Day to help stabilize the earth, the Seas and the Polar caps. Please help everything I do and Say bring Peace, economic balance & economic Justice to all People & countries & Societies & institutions on our planet. Your servant Millie is LOVed by many People here on earth even though She is gone from us now. GOD Bless You, GoD & Please let me help You, , myself, my family, my friends & as many other People as I can reach a high level of decency, a high level of ethics & a high level  of economic balance on this Precious Planet. GOD, I will LOVe you Forever & ever.
A – Men &
A – Shay.

No comments:

Post a Comment