Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A Personal Letter to Stevie Wonder ONLY.


February 21. 2020 Friday
To One of the Greatest men who ever lived. MR. Stevie Wonder.
     You have always – as far back to when I discovered You – You have always been a caring person. I remember back about 1996 when I worked for Careers U.S.A. after I left the staff of TV Guide magazine I think GOD helped you support something very good I was working on. I never stopped my work long enough just to say Thank You! I thank you now from me and all our BLACK Africkan Ancestors. This includes All Good People who work for Justice, Peace, positive Thinking, Freedom & balanced economic sharing. You have generously given your time, energy and resources to help many, many good & worthy causes and good people as well. For these things I LOVe you & commend You! I am asking If you would like me to write Queen Elizabeth & ask if you could be knighted. Please let me know. Meanwhile I also want to thank you for the work you did to give our nation the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Holiday. I know many people worked on this. When I look back in history & see that it was President Ronald Reagan who signed this legal Holiday into law, I am shocked & surprised & happy. No one thought He would do it, but so many people do great things when they are asked and when they discover why people might legitimately want something. I know you also want Peace & Justice & reasonable economic sharing, an end to political & social unrest * &  a Way to bring much, much more harmony to our world. Never feel you have not had a positive impact on these issues because you certainly have. I am a great advisor on health, LOVe & wealth issues. If you need my help I want you to call me. Don’t forget to read some of the Books Doctor King wrote Himself. I am reading `` A Gift of Love,’’ & `` A Time to Break Silence.’’ They are magnificent books and well worth reading.  I am sure they are available in Brail. Feel free to call me anytime from 10 AM to 10 PM eastern time. Stevie, you are so warm, LOVing & kind and yet you have had problems in your personal life.  I relate to this. I also have not had one stable relationship over many years like my parents and my sister and brother-in-law have. This doesn’t make us bad people, Stevie.  I remember Sister Syreeta Wright and the relationship you have with Her and the fantastic album you wrote for Her. I still listen to some of that stunningly beautiful music!
     We learn, grow move on, but continue to treat people fairly, kindly and with respect. Much LOVe to you Brother. I promise to listen to more of your music very soon.

Peace & Blessings,
 GOD Almighty,                                                                                                           Tracy C. Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment