Monday, March 9, 2020

TRUE

Have you ever thought about how locked we as consumers are into what we usually buy for laundry detergent? I thought about it in the back of my mind for about 10 or 20 years and finally something broke through and I bought ``TRUE'' Laundry detergent.! It is made by a BLACK company in Indiana and it costs about $14.00 for a large bottle. I bought one for myself and my darling older sister in Wash, District Columbia. I have NOT heard from Her as yet, She is in the throws of making pretty for my nephews wedding in April, but I have tried TRUE myself and it is really grand! Please log onto www.TRUE.COM to find out how to buy this wonderful product. Have your Credit Cards at the ready. By the Way, please try to order through WWW.WeBUYBLACK.COM and tell me if this works out for you.

Thanks so much,


Brother Tracy Gibson

1 215 823 9985 

No comments:

Post a Comment