Friday, December 8, 2017

a SKit I sent Spike Lee today December 8th, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck






🌐💰💰

How to Overcome Oppression and Live Like a Real Black Person: The Reawakening of the African Diaspora.  By MR. Tracy Charles Gibson.
 
The following is written to show my gratitude towards Brother Spike Lee for the wonderful movies He has made and ask if He would consider making a film about my continuing struggles to make my businesses solvent in the face of poverty, ill will, jealousy and a serious lack of financial Capital.  My book about my life and my opinions of the world’s situations is enclosed.  I have been working to get it published for five years.  It was written 10 years ago.  -- A note from MR. Tracy Charles Gibson.
An amazing Black community activist, Ralph was, unfortunately always worried about getting discovered by the wrong people in the community who might not represent people who wanted Him to be successful/  .  Today He is confronted by just the two people He was attempting to avoid as long as possible.—Ole Bum and Waste Basket.  The two came up on Ralph as He was walking towards the SEPTA trolley and asked to speak to Him.
Ole Bum: ``So Man,’’
[He rubs up against Ralph].
 ``So Man, what you been doing around here? How long have yo ass been living round here anyway?’’
Ralph: ``Just a few years.  I have to be on my Way to the library.  I have a lot of work to do.
Waste Basket: ``What kind of work? Why do you think you so damned important and busy anyway, Mother Fucker!’’
Ralph: ``I want to study business on my own. I can’t afford to go to the Wharton School and learn about business, but I want to start several businesses so I can hire about 200 people in our surrounding  Black community. I especially want to help Black male youth work and become more responsible.’’
Ole Bum: ``Now how fucking long is that going to take?  Mother Fucker. I see yo ass going to the library every day and you ain’t done shit for no body but fuck that boyfriend of yours who comes to visit you three times a week.’’
Ralph: ``I don’t see why my personal life is any of your concern.’’
[Waste Basket rubs up against Ralph.]
Waste Basket: `` I heard you like taking up yo ass. Can I get me some?.
[Waste Basket smiles to show three gold front teeth on the top and four gold teeth on the bottom.]
Ralph: My gentleman caller and I have a good relationship and things are going fine. I have no intension  having an illicit affair with anyone else.  Especially someone of YOUR ilk, Sir.
Waste Basket: ``What the fuck you say.
[He rubs up against Ralph and shows Him a pocket knife.]
Waste Basket: ``Mother fucker, I’ll fuck your shit. Way the fuck up.’’
Ole Bum:  ``Don’t hurt this brother. He has personality and wants to save some of your stupid mother fuckers who spend all your money on lottery tickets and booze.   Ain’t that right brother?’’
Ralph: ``I think lottery tickets are part of a very detrimental under-the-surface economy that do Black People no good. We would do better to save money in the Black Bank  -- United Bank  -- and  when the account matures and pays off, buy some stocks and bonds.  This is what I’ve done after a gruesome foreclosure a few years.  I am bouncing back from a devastating economic situation that I never should have gotten myself in in the first place. ‘’
Ole Bum: ``That makes a lot of sense.  Can you teach us some of what you know?’’
Ralph: ``I’ve been working at getting meeting space so I can do just that. I have been unsuccessful in getting the meeting space I need. ‘’
Waste Basket: ``So you think you smarter than us?’’
Ralph: ``I have chosen to make different choices. ‘’
``I have been unable to do much of anything since the foreclosure, even though I’ve been working at it for 10 years. I know for sure that some evil forces from outside our Black community want me to fail. I have none of that, thank you. I plan on being very, very successful.’’
Waste Basket: ``Are you sure you don’t just need a real man to take hold of you and get some of that plump ass you got?’’
[Waste Basket feels between his own legs to show an partially erect penis inside his pants.]
Ralph: ``I have to be getting home.’’
[Ralph pushes Waste Basket aside and rolls on towards the trollies. ]
 
[Contact information:]
   MR. Tracy Charles Gibson
670 North 41st Street
Apartment B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania  19104  -- 5202
1 (215) 823  -- 9985
 

No comments:

Post a Comment