Monday, May 14, 2018

An Angel, Jeffery Osborn


↺Jeffery Osborn the Angel
By Tracy Charles Gibson

Jeffery Osborn  Has the quiet, controlled, soft
Yet strong voice of an angel
I have LOVed Him from a far for
Decades.
He has rejected the jet
-set life of a star
And has been a
Family man for His wife and children
Yet he is handsome, fine
And delightful by any measure
He is probably also very
Polite, giving
And LOVing towards His wife and family.
He often reminds me of my psychiatrist
Who was so LOVing and kind and a healing force
In my life for decades
Jeffery,
Even though I don’t know you in any real sense
It is I who have LOVEd  you for years and have prayed
For GOD to Bless you with Joy, happiness, and wealth
As long as you live
Thank you for being such a kind and talented Man for
So long
It is not only the ladies who swoon  at every turn and
Meter of your voice
It is also men like myself
Thank you forever,



No comments:

Post a Comment