Wednesday, May 23, 2018

What I said on WURD Radio Today, Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018...

What I said on the Radio [ WURD , 900 AM or 96.1 FM -- The Voice of the BLACK COMMUNITY ] on Wednesday morning before 9:15 A.M. on May 23rd, 2018

I wanted to address another brother's comments about expressing His identity as a citizen of this great stolen land.

Working from the positive side, I said, 


 1 ] I My identity is  as A Black Gay Man living in the United States of Native America or Turtle Island. The commentator said let's not forget about Black Africans being here before the Native people. I SHOULD have said, Well, it was the Native Americans who met the White man here when he invaded this land [ let's be honest ] and it is them who have bragging rights over this exploited, bloody, so-called developed land --  full of trash, Skyscrapers and Technology.  It is they who were almost exterminated. And it is we who are largely still enslaved. Especially our minds.

2] I said in response to a lady who mentioned that to paraphrase, ``The Government know all they want to know about you.''  I [ SHE ] was a government investigator for the State of Pennsylvania. They know where you sleep and all they need to know when you do something illegal.'' My response was   `` I feel we should not be scared of paranoid about the Government having information about us. We must not let buying into fear stop us from being touches for freedom, Justice & Economic Recovery for Black People. ''

I also gave my congratulations to Sister Stacey Abrams [ 44 ],  who won  the Democratic nomination in Georgia and the continuing opportunity to be the first Black woman governor of any state in the United States of Native America [ Or Turtle Island ] ........CONGRATULATIONS SISTER!  

No comments:

Post a Comment