Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Where did Nazism Come From? a question! News at 11 P.M. on January 22nd, 2019




15 } How Nazism was formulated was always a consideration to question for me, and even more so as Jewish People have been persecuted and attacked again in many parts of the world.   -- Was Nazism due to Jewish greed ( Don’t stop reading, I need you to read this ) with the Jewish people dominating the German economy & Jewish people keeping other Religions & other ethnic groups out of lucrative professions. Once the Jewish community and their leaders answer these questions they will find their physical and mental persecution as well as their political paranoia dissipating significantly.

      I am a man in need of answers & asking questions, not making false and hurtful allegations. I know full well of the stereotypes about The Jewish People connected to greed and money. But I have to ask these questions.  What connection does the rise of Adolf Hitler & the Nazi Party have to do with the rise of the English Monarchy, the bloody British empire & the rise of White Supremacy --  now falling apart internationally. 

      What do actual Jewish Religious practices have to do with their retaining such a major financial position in the world? For instance How traditional Jewish People don’t embalm their dead and also burry their dead quickly after death.  Albert Einstein once Said: ``each action has an equal & opposite reaction.’’  We hear a lot about the ``victimization'' of the Jewish People at the hands of the German Nazis, but what kicked off their own { The Jewish People’s } what kicked off their persecution in the first place? Were the Germans just hateful, racist and anti-Jewish, or were their causes we never hear about in the media at the root of this hatred? News at 11 P.M. on Channel 3 Eyewitness News in Philadelphia.  1-22-2019 //.

     By the Way, I have also been to the Jewish History Museum here in Philadelphia three times & I LOVe the museum. { I met a lovely Jewish man there who works in the gift department. He is very handsome, but I don’t think the Black community Nor I want a White man on my arm. But then again, I have to be the one to make that decision, not anyone else.

     Presently I am having some of my mail & phone calls blocked {not by me, but  through a federal harassment program} & I am pretty much a political prisoner {Being freed tomorrow } even though I am able to move ``freely’’ in Philadelphia. As Brother Will Smith says I am ``West Philadelphia Born & Raised.’’



     I was also going to enclose copies of letters I sometimes get back from very small amounts of money I have given to viable Jewish organizations such as Jewish World Service, B’ena Brith International; and The Anti - Defamation League.                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment