Wednesday, March 27, 2019

{ check Spelling } No Oath of Poverty

I am GOD, but I am not and will not take an oath of poverty. I will need money, as your GOD, to do the work GOD Herself has designated for me to DO. Some people don't understand. If I am GOD, HOW can another be GOD as well. Christianity is based on working to ``become like Jesus''. the more you get closer to what Jesus was, the closer you get to being a REAL Christian.  My idea is people like Ellen DeGeneres ( SPELLING ) ; Cynthia McKinney; Rosa Parks; Angela Bassett;   and Ruby Dee; Jessie Mae Gibson { Thornton }; Ruby Hewett  ( SPELLING ) ;  Helen Peterson; Claudia Gibson Hunter; Marie Nelson ( Wilmore ) Aunt Lina; Lina Horn - these women are GODs; High Priestesses and such more than I am. Yet GOD continually tells me as a man I am GOD also. If you try to understand GOD, I have noticed you move farther away from Him. In my church - Unity Fellowship Christ Church of Philadelphia - we say GOD is LOVe and LOVe is for everyone. Maybe it is that simple.  I am not asking for all the money that is collected in the name of GOD from every church on the earth. I only need a few more dollars or so, well maybe more than that, so I won't have to eat poorly-processed  foods that are loaded with salt and white flour that will make me not so healthy. I just want to do the work of GOD and help myself and others get close to GOD and LOVe their fellow man and their fellow women and all our children on this earth. We cannot forget our disabled, people and all people who LOVe all of humanity, people who work for good, the needy, and such. I need your support to reach out to others and help myself. Just PRAY for me and it will work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment