Monday, March 11, 2019

Too much salt in ketchup please offer an alternative


Tracy Gibson
3535.57
March 6th, 2019 Wednesday
Dear Heinz;
( No address available )
Proctor & Gamble Company;
P & G Plaza
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
1 513 983 1100
& Hunts Food Service
2635 Walnut Street
Denver, Colorado   80205
1 303 893 0552
From Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson; of West Philadelphia.
     I am an agitator and advocate for Black people, especially Black men. I have been at this for over 25 years and am pretty good at it. As you will see, if you do as I ask, you will make more money than you can imagine.  If you don’t there isn’t much I can do as your GOD.
    All I want you to do is consider including an option for a new ketchup packet { given away at stores and restaurants } ;   & at the major fast food networks that have no salt of any kind included in them.   It would also be nice to have such no-salt options available at hamburger joints and other restaurants all around the world. This is because I want Black men who might have high bold pressure to have a choice as to which ketchup packets & ketchup they use.  { It will also help other people who might have high blood pressure to make healthier choices as well}.  Not having the option is allowing people to consistently make the wrong decisions and choices without an additional healthier option.   That is NOT fair, and I stand firmly against unfairness by all means legally available. I am not here to unduly pressure you and I know how sluggish the food industry is to make changes. I commend Heinz for making a ketchup with no salt that is available at many supermarkets.  I can be reached at:

Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson
670 North 41st Street, Apartment B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104  - 5202
1 215 823 9985
     I don’t get much financial support for what I do, but I don’t think it would be ethical to ask for any financial compensation from you or the food store networks I will be contacting.  I work very hard NOT to be corrupted in what I do.   
Please contact me if you have any questions whatsoever. I am sending a copy of this letter to the following corporate headquarters Others will follow soon:

** Burger King;
** Wendy’s;
** Kentucky Fried Chicken;
** Jack – In – The – Box;
** Bob’s Big Boy;
** A note to Consumer Reports, I was shocked to see that you have no Black people on staff on the front page of your consumer analyst information. I am sure you can do better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment