Thursday, June 13, 2019

Jay-Z and Beyonce' some GODLY advice


June 13th, 2019 Thursday // 3535.57 From,

Tracy Charles Gibson

Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer

Of Brother Tracy Gibson and Associates, Incorporated

{ And our seven other subsidiaries }.

An Open Letter to Jay- Z and Beyonce’,

From Almighty GOD. Tracy Charles Gibson.

                              My Dear Beyonce’ and Jay- Z, The King and Queen of RAP & Black Music.

      I watched a short film about how you spend money and your lucrative music tours. I don’t think you are doing bad, but you can do much better.  Not so much with the money tip, but with what you give away in money and how to formulate how to present yourselves to our BLACK youth.

       ``I LOVe people. It is not about who has more money or who’s got game,’’ Jay-Z said in another film, an interview with Dean Baquet.  ``I LOVe what you represent to our BLACK youth and the Way you hold them in heated anticipation. They feel and think that if this fantastic, glittering, wealthy Black couple can be themselves and live in such great wealth I can do this as well’’, if I can quote myself and express how I see the couple’s current legacy.

     They make products that many people don’t know about like Tidal, Rock Nation and even a vegetable food line owned by Beyonce’.  The ownership of corporations is excellent and good and I am quite impressed and pleased.

    What I am impressed with most of all is the following three things. 1 ) What you both have given to charities such as scholarships for youth and proposed and implemented reforms of the United States { TURTLE ISLAND} criminal justice system. 2) Jay-Z’s improving relationship with His mother. 3) The LOVe they have for each other and for their beautiful children.

     The one thing I want them to do more of is buy some income-creating Real Estate – income property. Not only high-end income property, but moderate-level income property and lower-level income property as well. For this last item, I have 25 years of property ownership under by belt { along with a few pounds}. If you need my help, please let me know.  I can also use donations for my corporate Black youth program, which hasn’t been funded since 2015. Check out my blogs at http://ThePoliticsofREAL.BLOGSPOT.COM

 Gratefully True,

Peace and Blessings,       Almighty GOD,    Tracy Charles Gibson  

     

 

 


 

 

Attachments area


https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RxSnj2kPg2w/mqdefault.jpg

https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/mediatype/icon_2_youtube_x16.png

No comments:

Post a Comment