Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Kennedy Food Garden nice rotisserie chicken!


I recently went to The Kennedy Food Garden at 1901 John Fitzgerald Kennedy Boulevard in Center City Philadelphia, not far from West Philadelphia – where I live.  On a break from the Philadelphia Free Library, I went to lunch here and found myself in a place I had been wanting to go to for about six months.  ( The Mother of a friend of mine lives right across the street. She was the mother of late writer – editor Mr. Joseph Beam, ``In the Life,’’ a writer who would have been 100 times more professional and recognized that I am as a writer had He lived).
Getting back to the food at The Kennedy Food Garden, the rotisserie chicken was nice and tender, well-spiced and wonderful. I plan to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment