Friday, December 13, 2019

Open Letter

An Open Letter to Reverend Kevin Taylor of Unity Fellowship Christ Church of Newark

From Jesus Christ ( also known as Tracy Gibson )

First, I am commending you for the great job you do to instill hope and LOVe in others. I have met you before and have great respect for your capabilities.

I know of your LOVe for late singer Natalie Cole, and plan to listen to her great music more often due to your influence.

Have you ever had a feeling that something isn't quite sitting correctly with someone you know, but you don't know what it is or how to alleviate the problem? This is what my Lord is telling me about you. I hope and Pray I have NEVER done anything to offend you at all. Equally important, I hope and Pray you are not taking advantage of me in any way, which you may not even know the details of. I am sure this is not true. However, there may be a third party trying to make things difficult. GOD will not stand for this. 

There is something there, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I know you are a great motivator, as I am, and that we share a similar career path, although our paths seldom meet. Just want you to know I am available for you to call anytime you wish if you need to talk about anything at all. Perhaps we could work on similar projects. Just let me know.

You can reach me though the Philadelphia church.


Gratefully True, with Kindness and Hugs,

 Tracy Gibson




No comments:

Post a Comment