Tuesday, December 24, 2019

postal problems


December 24th, 2019 Tuesday

From: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson,

Founder, Chief & President of

Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, INC.

Finding Ways to enhance our BLACK existence in positive and productive Ways.

Public Relations, Advertising, Advocacy for BLACK people ( especially BLACK youth), Promoting Black Businesses and Black business supports, and providing Philanthropy for our needs.

670 North 41st Street

Office B

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 – 5202

  • 1 – 215 – 823 – 9985
  • BrotherTracy11@GMail.com

 

Most Responsible Legislators, Senator Vincent Hughes & Congressman Dwight Evans:

 

Hello and good morning. I filed a complaint with the federal Post Office several months ago about my United States mail not being delivered properly. I am sure I am missing several checks and even my e-mail has been sent to draft when I am working hard to improve things for our BLACK community and working hard to be in a position to hire 300 people – mostly Black women and BLACK men.  ( By the Way, I am TOTALLY open to hiring people coming out of the prison system). PLEASE let me know what I can do in this regard to help get my mail properly so I can run my corporations properly. I have filed taxes as an individual since 2011. End message.

No comments:

Post a Comment