Sunday, February 22, 2015

Protect & Save our Boys AND Girls!!!!!

Simply The Best...

Anonymous


Isn't it a shame how families get so excited about being Parents, Uncles, Aunts and Grandparents when a child is born--but often only when it is a boy. Somehow the excitement is doused with a Big Splash of cold water when it is discovered the child is a girl. If it wasn't for grown girls we would not be here. We all had to come from a woman. I LOVe and Respect Black women. I know plenty of Black men who are really women LOVers who don't really LOVe women...if you get my drift. Why is it that some Big Intelligent governments actually penalize people who have the fortune of having girls instead of boys. This is a shame. I can just see Aunt Janet at the Family Dinner or Cook Out looking way down Her nose at the little children and saying to two-and-three-year-old girls ``Why Aren't you the cutest little things!!'' Aunt Janet should know better. We don't need to be calling our children ``things.'' They are little people who hold the future of our Nations in their hands and minds. I remember when I was a young man in college and I made friends with a Sister named Eve. She had two sweet little girls named Natasha and Adrian.  Eve could never seem to keep them clean enough because they got messy often.  Even the children's Grandmother was unable to always keep them clean. [Any parent knows this is still an issue nowadays even with the advent of Wet Ones.]  Well, I started calling those sweet innocent little ones NaNasty and Astonishing--instead of Natasha and Adrian respectively because I wanted to make light and fun of those children. This was a very cruel thing to do and I have to beg GOD for forgiveness for doing this. I remember when I was a child I was called a moron by a neighbor. This name stuck with me and still hurts deeply even if it is someone else being called it and not even me.  The Gentleman who called me this was named Nene. People used to call NeNe Fat Dog, which was yet another nick name that was actually very hurtful to Nene, even though He would probably never admit it because of His male ego. This is why even today I don't like odd or inappropriate nick names. I would rather call People by the name their parents gave them, as long as it is a solidly good and appropriate name. Or by their African man because this denotes respect and dignity. Our Children will either solve the plate load of problems we hand them--that we were unable, unwilling or unaware of their needing to be resolved--or they will hand them on to still another generation or worse, suffer the vibrations with the rest of us. To Black Girls, Black females and Black women this process of helping and being productive is a good thing & they can be very helpful World citizens. Our government and many, many of our people should know this and support Black women and Black girls in school, government jobs, teaching, and in business if they are doing a good and positive job. .  It is shameful that one of the steamship organizations that raises money for women to run for Congress and other political offices in the United States, Emily's List, seems to get mealy mouthed when I ask them why they don't support more Black women for public office. This is why there are organizations like The National Congress of Black Women to support the issues of Black women and Black female teens and Black girls. This is why I send them small donations whenever I can. I hope you will also. If you can't do this, maybe you should get one less hair weave, one less dress, one less new pair of sneakers, one less hair locking, one less piece of cake, one less pare of shoes, or one less piece of fried chicken, or go see one less movie, go to one less play or sporting event and give the money to The National Congress of Black Women for the various events and issues they feel are important. If you really can't afford to do this, maybe you can write to one of the Black Sororities like the AKA's and ask them to send in some money. I will put the address of the National Congress of Black Women here National Congress
of Black Women, Inc.
1250 Fourth Street, SW
Suite WG-1
Washington, DC 20024
United States of Native America

e:Mail: Info@NationalCongressbw.org

1 (202) 678 - 6788

 for the betterment of your chances to take this article seriously. My mother raised me correctly and well, this is why I just wrote this and why I feel this Way--even though I'm a man. Several women in my life have helped me in my work to become a better man and help myself first, believe in GOD and believe in Black women and the need for their issues to be addressed properly. I was very happy when I heard women speak up and talk about the crisis with Black women when they were just about tired of all the Hub Bub about Black men, Black boys and Black male teens. Not to deny the Black men and Black males anything, but these inner city social issues need a great deal of help and attention from all of us. I am proud to be a man, but I LOVe to see Black women get their positive, deserved and needed rewards for the hard work and dedication they have given to the Black Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment