Friday, February 20, 2015

To Jada & Will Only. Personal. Please do not open this unless you are Will Smith & Jada Pinket Smith.... A Private matter...

A personal letter to Jada Pinket & Will...

I know not why you are having marital troubles--if you are. I want to say from the outset that I'm NOT a therapist, a psychologist, a psychiatrist or any sort of medical doctor or professional counselor. But I do have some informed opinions. I probably need to mind my own business, like most North Americans and others who have watched you both as a favorite media couple need to also. But often when we care about others we want to help. I hope you can work things out between you both. You have apparently been married for over 18 years. This is like a lifetime in the Tinsel Town rhyme of things.  I don't know if the rumors are true. They report that both of you are engaged in Same Gender Loving relations outside of your marriage. I am embarrassed to mention this, but I have been asked to comment by my Positive World Spirit so I'm doing so. I should think that in the year 2015 things can be worked out where you have an open enough marriage to allow for your outside activities without much fanfare or problems. Maybe you want to be more upstanding and honest and ``pretend'' for your three children. I think that would only be ``pretending'' and not really reflect what is going on. Be as honest with yourselves & each other as possible. Don't let that Star City you live in make things difficult for yourselves.  Explain things to your children as openly and as honestly as you can. Remember you have to be fare with yourselves and honest with yourselves first.  If you have those ``outside desires'' in your relationship I don't think you are the first or last People to have such needs, thoughts and wishes.  LOVe may be a very Splendid Thing, but it is also a very, very difficult thing if you have to keep your basic desires a Big Secret, when you know in your heart there is someone else you want to be with.  Maybe it is time for your primary relationship with each other to end. I hope & Pray not, but this is your business and concern. I am a fan and would be hurt for a while, but I haven't got the right to even ask if you care if I ``forgive you two'' or not. This is your own concern, not mine. EVERYBODY ELSE including the media needs to remain out of the way and out of your bedroom--especially those fake moralizing Republican Christians [Who are NOT my enemies, by the Way} who think they know GOD and have no idea who or what GOD is, in reality. Don't let People throw that moral stuff on you or at you.  From what I can tell you both live very, very ethical lives and have loved each other as honestly and openly as possible. You also obviously LOVe your children. These things are of the utmost importance to your own ethical balance and to GOD, I would think. You have raised three children who have turned out pretty well considering the Tinsel Town address. If it is time for things there to end between you, I Hope and Pray you do well and don't have a bitter separation. But don't just ``stay together for the children.'' We all only, as far as I know, we all only get one go around in this life. Try to make the best of it. Above All Else LOVe each other and your children and think before you get all emotional and leap into something that doesn't work, can't be turned around or is a highly emotional response. Much Peace and Many Blessings for you & Your Family and to you both,


Brother Tracy Gibson...

No comments:

Post a Comment