Monday, January 29, 2018

Dear Black Women, A Letter on Health and Wellness....

Dear Black Women,

I LOVe you all very much, but I’m very concerned about two related subjects.
1] Your carrying a lot of extra weight.

2] Your man being ``turned off’’ by this obesity.

There are several alternatives to carrying a lot of extra weight.
1] Exercise. Do a little at a time to start like walking three extra blocks before your bus stop// or walking home from church while taking proper sneakers and sweat gear.   [ Take your church clothing and send it home with your boyfriend, girlfriend, or husband.  ]
2] Get counseling for excessive weight gain. [ It may be covered by your health insurance. ]
3] Visit some of the Black vitamin and health shops to find healthy diet pills and ask your doctor BEFORE you buy them.
4] Cook with a lot less fat. Cook less or cut out white potatoes; white rice; butter and lard.
You can get Earth Balance Buttery Spread which tastes just like butter to me, but has a lot less fat and calories. Cook greens in vegetable stock, stir fried onions, and garlic with Balsamic vinegar and a shake or two of powered mustard. Let them cook down.  DON’t Eat fried chicken more than once a month.  Get plenty of fresh fruits and fresh vegetables, lean means (try to avoid red meats all together).  Do this SLOWLY.  Eat a few small cupcakes  if you have a sweet tooth; eat some granola bars; no-salt pop corn, don’t eat salt too much if you have high blood pressure. Write [ e-mail: BrotherTracy11@GMail.Com ] and I’ll send you several self- improvement books that will help get your mind ready to lose the weight for good , even if you are working. ///// Call me at 1 ( 215 ) 823 – 9985.


The second thing I want to mention is NOT funny either. Men are turning to other men and other women because you have let the spark out of your relationship. I know some men who LOVe women, but can’t find a nice sized one, so He turns to other hard-bodied men or women He finds suitable and sexy.  These are some of the reasons you need to talk to a therapist.  Don’t be ashamed of this.  All getting a therapist is saying is that you can benefit from therapy, not that you are mentally ill. I LOVe you, but I REALLY want you to take these things to heart. PLEASE write me and let me get back to you. Send me your e-mail address. My book list is smoking and really helpful.  Brother Tracy Gibson…..

No comments:

Post a Comment