Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Letter about SEPTA fairs.


Dear SEPTA & All Concerned with the issues of the Poor.

 

I Am a Black activist from West Philadelphia. I Am mostly concerned with the issues of empowering & properly educating Black People & Black youth in particular. I want to know what it will take to make it so SEPTA rides are free for all people who make, like me, under $25,000.00 a year. This will have a significant positive impact on helping the poor with several issues including homelessness, housing stability, paying for education & utility bills and paying medical bills. I Am sending this letter to several area politicians. Please answer this letter.

     **Poor people need help. This is a good Way to help hundreds of Philadelphians. I want your endorsement of this effort & I plan to keep the pressure on our Black People to sign.

     **Only to the mayor in a regular mail letter for two weeks.  Then to the general Black public.

No comments:

Post a Comment