Saturday, January 20, 2018

intrepid Black - African Hakoo, The Third Set

b [R]oken LOVe
like mud pies
sit to dry


**
,


**


The bitter lessons from
my last LOVer
Soil my thoughts
as -- yet I grow & heal


**


Benny //  Ben  //  Barney
49 -- 50th,
gave their lives to
the streets
un-caring
of Black men


**


**


As I forgive
[Hillary] Clinton
I find wealth
in ferry teeth


[in Portuguese below ]


Como eu perdoo

[Hillary] Clinton

Encontro riqueza

em dentes de ferry




**






Water glistens
in the glaciers of
Mother --  Father earth's
Black wisdom


**


Some worship the Sun
I ask for Her
forgiveness
&
Prayers


**


One day hate
will not rise
with the
Morning sun


**


My Mon's asHy, Aged
feet are my feet
not yet
sitting in a cold
gRave


[ In Portuguese below ]



O meu Mon, como é, envelhecido

os pés são meus pés

ainda não

sentado em um resfriado

grave



[ Em português ]


**


Swift Socks
run by quickly
missing a Brother















No comments:

Post a Comment