Monday, January 29, 2018

Letter to Eat Cafe. January 29th, 2018 Monday

January 29th, 2018 Monday
Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated.
670 North 41st Street
APT B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104  - 5202
1 ( 215 ) 823 – 9985.
Building HOPE and PEACE for needy Black People & Lifting all Boats in Our community.
From MR. Gibson….
Dear Drexel University’s Trustees and Endowment Office.
I Am a frequent visitor to the Eat Café.  I have very, very little money for food and can’t eat the variety of foods that are loaded with salt, sugar and fat that one gets to cook at home from the Church Missions. I deeply appreciate the Eat Café, at 3820 Lancaster Avenue being there for the community.  I know they work hard to get the money together each week and each month to pay all the staff and bills.  I often feel guilty for giving nothing for my food, even though this is exactly what the restaurant was designed to do—serve a need in the community just like mine.  I AM an activist and really do a great job at providing advocacy for several people and on several issues—especially those issues pertaining to the advent of more positive policies for Black people from local, state and federal governments and for we as Black People to take on more of the things that are helpful to us as Black people. [ I Am convinced that many of the issues we don’t want to face as Black People are at the core of our being in such a social and economic predicament that we often find as a hopeless trap .  ]
I AM formally asking for the Eat Café staff and owners and organizers to get more money from Drexel’s fund-raising departments, endowments, and other corporate sources of money that Drexel University is able to find and exploit.  This will help Eat Café run more smoothly and help more Black and poor people in the Black community.   I think the manager needs a significant raise as do all employees including the assistant managers, cooks, wait-staff and clean-up people. Those who run the agency also need relief from their financial burdens of raising so much money in such a short time.   Please feel free to call on me if I can help you raise money [ I can be paid a % of that which is raised.].   
Gratefully True,


Brother Tracy Gibson,
President, Chief and Founder,
Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated & Our Subsidiaries
670 North 41st Street
APT B
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 – 5202
1 ( 215 ) 823 – 9985.




No comments:

Post a Comment