Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sophisticated Black Gents of Philadelphia -- Not Playing the Same Ole Games...


Real Honest Achievers Don’t Play the Same Ole Games

No pretense. When you say someone is just horny and needs raw intimacy you make light of a person’s sexual nature and natural state of needing intimacy.  This is part of the Americanization of sex. Short, Sweet, all over the map, generally polluted and usually nothing respected by the respectable or the GoDly. Something to hang around an advertising jingle in a commercial. A hook to entice men to buy something for the wives they wish they had married and dream about or the girlfriends they wish they had  instead of the complaining one they are actually with. 
High achievers don’t have to play at this silly, repugnant game. [When I say high achievers I am NOT necessarily talking about those who make a lot of money, but mostly I'm talking about those who have higher ethical principles. Frankly, I include myself in this group of People. We choose to look in the mirror and LOVe ourselves and say ``I’m deserving of a good relationship and a good man. I am not just a horny toad, but rather, a man in need of the Grace & dignity of decent and wholesome LOVe. And decent & wholesome relationships with not just the one I live with and call my soul mate or intimate partner, but also with close friends and family. When you see ole friends, family and intimate relations pealing off like ole onion skins, you know you are getting close to the kind of honesty I'm talking about. 

Sex is like eating and sleeping. Do without it long enough and your body will rebel as will your mind, your mode of thinking rationally, and your ability to focus and see things clearly for what they are. I should know having done without sex, in any really meaningful Way, for a few years.  I ``see’’ an awful lot of men I think, intellectually I want to go to bed with. I give a lot of intellectual and sexual power over to them and face street-level, superficial rejection a little bit too often—.  What I have noticed is that the handsome, light-skinned, or brown-skinned or dark-skinned young men I’m attracted to don’t really have the upper hand, I do. They are sometimes considered ``young, dumb,'' ’’ . I have something real and authentic that has taken me many, many years to develop & cultivate. That is cultivation itself. How to have class, get qualified for a job and get and have some decency about oneself. Interact in polite conversation without raising eyebrows, engendering laughter or causing People to stair or walk briskly in the other direction. This is because I was raised properly by my parents, went to good schools, took school seriously [after grade school], and also because I have a Sister and Brother-in Law who have taken it upon themselves to continue to care about me after my parents and many other blood relations have left this place. I have also been in therapy for some emotional problems and psychiatric problems of adjustment and a slight chemical imbalance.  So if you want to raise yourself above the fray and the common man and the regular everyday dull mediocrity that we all face as North Americans and want instead a life of possible great wealth, but more importantly, a life & a life partner who will teach you How to teach yourself to live with decency, hope, LOVe, respect & GoD, a call to me will lead you in that direction.  Please know that I'm NOT the know-it-all I sound like. I have an open mind and, as a teacher, I learn from my students as well.   but I am considering starting such a character building and ethics building and progressive politics building organization to help build decency & honor in young Black men. If you want to be included in this, please give your parents, grandparents and or guardians my phone number. You must be at least 16 years old. I am not after a ``piece of a..’’ I am after the ethical betterment of my Black community and I am after our Black economic stability and our Black economic fulfillment into another generation before we lose a generation of viable, young Black men. I have been working at these issues for decades.  If I just wanted a ``piece of a..’’ like any grown Black man I know where to pay someone for it and get it for almost free if Ever I so desire.  [I am against prostitution.]. If you want to keep playing games, lying to yourself, not row into opportunities, not become a Black men of respect & honor, please pass me by & ignore this message. If you are a Black female looking for some decency, respect, honor and responsibility and opportunity in your life, I am NOT the one to help you with that, but I can refer you to two Black sisters in Philadelphia I know who will help you with that. One is more politically active than the other, but they are both very capable at what they do. If you want to call me for such help, my number is 1 (215) 921-2065. If the song ``Here’s my number and a dime, call me any time’’ comes to mind you may well be barking up the wrong tree. I am out to make you into a better, more critically thinking person and a more LOVing and decent person who knows not to spit on the sidewalk near policemen or carry a knife. All the Best, Peace in. By the way the tentative name for the new organization is Sophisticated Black Gents of Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment