Thursday, March 26, 2015

Work with what you have as you strive for more-- the Prize is not just money


Even if I don't have much money, I still have a great deal : I have GoD, wit, humor, intelligence, good values, LOVe, an incredible Loving family, creativity, a good Loving heart, open-mindedness, friends who care about me, a special LOVe for Black People, pretty good health, a need to see real justice and stable positive change in the world,  writing skills, a working mind, gratitude, an ability to LOVe others, a strong need for emotional support and intimacy, a LOVe of Black history, a willingness to learn,  a willingness to study and teach others, A LOVe for my church and my friends from church, honesty, responsibility, trust and an ability to strive towards decency. As I work to improve on and embellish these things I keep my LOVe for GoD & my appreciation of GoD always in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment