Monday, July 21, 2014

An Open Letter to Tyler Perry's Foundation and New Lion Pictures...

Dateline: July 21, 2014 Monday

RE: A friendly message to request financial assistance in broadening the client base for our corporate interests and further professionalizing our companies.

From: Tracy Charels Gibson:

Disabled Worker; Businessman; Philanthropist.

Post Office Box 42878
Philadelphia, Pa 19101-2878

(215) 921- 2065

BlockBoi75@Yahoo.Com

Hello!! I am Brother Tracy Gibson. I want ti help build progressive alternative green, People-friendly industry. I', tired of fighting the Koke Brothers. Let's build something better like Black People & Progressive People of every race always have. I want to build bridges, open roads and forge ahead in creating better relationships with area associations, businesses, and non-profits as well as Black sororities and Black fraternities mostly located n the Philadelphia area, but in other areas as well.  I have been an advocate for the Black community locally in Philadelphia for over 35 years. I was a landlord in West Philadelphia for 25 yers; I have worked at stores including Macy's in New York; Gimbles in Philadelphia; Seares at 63rd and Market Str; and Staples in the Philadelphia vicinity. I worked at the Philadelphia Tribune and TV Guide magazne locally [also at  TV Guide in New York].\; and I am now running my own business. My corporation is dedicated to our Black youth--males and females, but especially males--and helping them become more respectable, thriving, LOVing and decent human beings and being a valued asset to our Black communities locally in Philadelphia rather than a detriment to our Black community. Currently: I want to see


the rest of this letter will be put here  over the next three days.


Post Script: I want to mention the need for more traditional Black and innovative Black art work being in the background of film and movies and for such great artists as my sister actually being the subject of movie scripts and full productions. The work of District of Columbia Artist MRs. Claudia  Aziza Gibson Hunter is both sublime and bold and challenges us as Black thnkers to take a new look at changing the corruption, inequlity, ineptness, unfairness and greed inherent in the real art world by just supporting Her work and Her as an artist.  Sometimes we think too much about what others think about us instead of really asking the question ``Is what I'm doing with my life really GOD-centered, decent, fair, loving, relivant, and kind?'' I ask these questions of myself all the time.  If you are interested in finding out more about Sister Aziza's art work and Her brilliant career as a mother and wife and child of GOD first, call Her for more information. 1 (202) 723-9409.

No comments:

Post a Comment