Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dear Pope Francis: An Open Letter

July 30th, 2014 Wednesday


His Holiness, Pope Francis PP.
00120 Via del Pellegrino
Citta del Vaticano


Dear Pope Francis:

I hope and Pray you are well and that things are going well for you.  I have been working very hard at making my little part of the world right here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States of North America, a little better place for those who live here. Some of my work even goes beyond our borders as a city, state and nation. I know you are working to help others also. I think sometimes I shake things up too much and ask for too much, but I have an idea that Progressive-thinking People like myself who are also politically active need to be working hard and engaged to make things better as soon as possible.  It is important. That doesn't mean we don't have to explain what we do and make it all make sense and dollars and cents as well. I wrote you a few years ago and asked for a lot of money so I could implement my plan, with the help of many others, to improve the world by cleaning the air and the water and supporting environmental groups that are doing this important work; by bringing out justice, freedom and equality at every corner of the City of Philadelphia as much as I can; and by fighting for the underprivileged as much as I can. I am especially interested in helping Black People and Black youth make a difference in their lives. I want to help make Philadelphia the Education City; I want us to have a full-service restaurant for the Homeless and poor where they would only have to pay a nickel or a dime and get the best, healthiest food in town [we will be supported by regular-paying customers, grants and financial supports from those who want to give large sums of money and we will be properly regulated and fully financially responsible]. I would also like to create a national agenda that includes a $250.00 monthly grant for people to spend on going to and supporting artistic events such as good movies, theater, museums, dance, musical concerts and such [this would obviously be of great cultural value to our United States Citizens and help the Arts community.]. I also advocate and lobby for putting a Black woman on the Supreme Court; a 10-year-term limit on Supreme Court appointments; and the first woman in the leadership chair of the Oval Office. I have a wide variety of things I want to do and I have some People in mind to help--not just my friends mind you, but People with political and financial connections who can authentically help in a number of Ways.  I was told to write you, to be reasonable, and to keep the pressure on, but always remind People that I'm doing all this in a Peaceful and Loving manner and that I am a Peaceful and Loving Man. I am about using legal means to reach the goals I have mentioned here and a lot more.  What I need is $75,000.00 every six months to really have the positive impact I want to see happen soon and very soon. Our youth really need these positive changes if we are to have a world to leave them in the near future and far off future.  I'm sure I can do well with this.  Meanwhile I'm paying back any loans I have from personal friends, except where People have asked me not to pay them back. And I'm being more responsible about the habits of spending money, being fair to People and trying to deal in a positive Way with my own dislikes of People if they are racially based, religiously based or ethically based.  I work at being the best Honest Person I can be. Sometimes I fall short, but mostly I'm able to, with the healing and leading hands of GOD, to do my best and triumph!!  I have always LOVed to help People, but I have noticed that I don't accept help from People too easily.  I am improving on this and have more of an open mind on this than I did even three weeks ago. Looking at the Crisis in the Middle East and the problems with poverty and graft in Europe, East India, China and Africa, we don't have time to waste.  Action is needed now. I hope you can help.  I LOVe what I do right now, but it is only considered a ``hobby'' by the Federal Government in the United States because I haven't made it to the point where, again, I have a payroll and employees. I did once before.  I Pray you can help me.  If you have any questions please call me at: 1 (215) 921-2065 or e-mail me at: blockboi75atyahoo.com I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you can help.

God Bless You,



Brother Tracy Gibson
Post Office Box 42878
Philadelphia, Pa 19101-2878


blockboi75atyahoo.com


1 (215) 921- 2065


Disabled Worker -- Businessman -- Writer -- Philanthropist




    

No comments:

Post a Comment