Monday, July 28, 2014

Getting Financially Un-stuck


 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A Getting Un-Stuck and Moving Forward Production.....

Anonymous

I was fortunate enough to get my credit rating increased by 200 points over the last nne months. I had to take the initiative and work at it. If you want to get un-stuck I need you to do a few things. Prioritize getting your credit rating up because a low credit score is at the root of many of our financial problems as Black and ``so-called'' oppressed people. There are steps you can take and I am listing some of them for you here:

1} Start off the New Year by refusing to stay stuck. Call my friend Aline Wechsler at Consumer Information Bureau and allow her to help you get into a program to get your credit score for free and follow her program to get your Credit Score up for the New Year. You will find it easier to buy a house; buy a car; finance investment property; get a personal or business loan and any multitude of other advantages will come along much easier also. There is a cost for Aline's services, but that is well worth the expense. She can be reached at: 1.800. 535.12.55 at extension 6870 / or call her direct at 1.954.623.68.70. {Call during regular business hours or later until 8 P.M. or call on Saturday from 12 noon to 7 P.M.

2} Two young Brothers held a book signing at Giovanni's Room at 11th and Pine, on Saturday night, December 22nd, 2012 to discuss their New Book; ``Don't Just Dream About it... Wake Up! Awaken Your Inner and Outer New World...'' By Darien K. Marshall and Darius L. Jones. I Highly Recommend this book and plan to get a copy myself. Even I am still stuck and want to move forward also.... more directly and on due course...

3} ALSO: Get a copy of: ``The Money Class,'' by Suze Orman... I have read most of this book and it will change your ideas about money and how we look at money as consumers instead of people who are serious about holding onto money; saving it; having it in the future; and being ``well off'' enough to be comfortable.... An excellent book....

4} Join the Black Millionaire's Network. [The BMN] Call me and I will tell you more about that. Membership is free until March 1, 2013.... I will tell you how to join and what some of the benefits are. Memberships are FREE until March 1, 2013. Look for information at church {Unity Fellowship Christ Church of Philadelphia} and please read below about the BMN about how to reach me if you lose this e-mail. Phone: 1.215.921-2065. E-Mail: BlockBoi75@yahoo.Com.

5} pick up a copy of: ``The Life You Want: Get Motivated, Lose Weight, and Be Happy,'' by Bob Greene, who was a coach for Oprah. This is another life-changing book about diet, food, exercise, addiction and getting on with the healing process for yourself, your friends and your family.

Also, Brothers and Sisters, and my Transgendered friends, We want you to read about sugar from an expert. Read ``Sugar Blues,'' it is available on line at Amazon.com or you might find a Black book dealer by logging onto ``Black Book Sellers''.

XXX

There are also a number of Vegetarian books on sale at Black Book Sellers and books on supporting Black businesses in our community. One that comes to mind that we should be reading is called ``Our Black Year,'' by Maggie Anderson.  It uses Chicago as a case study where a Black family supported Black businesses and told a story of Her and Her family's experiences. I have been working on this in the Philadelphia area and have limited success on a very, very limited income. Next month, August of 2014,  I will join the Black Chamber of Commerce, if I can stretch my budget enough to pay for the membership.  It is tough making it by on $1,197.00 a month. I can't support the job-building plans I have for the Black community nor the other work I want to do to build up my own financial base and expand financially as long as I'm held back with such a little bit of money for living expenses. If you can help, please send a non-tax deductible donation to: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson; Post Office Box 42878; Philadelphia, Pa. 19101-2878; or call me at 1 (215) 921-2065 or e-mail me at blockboi75@yahoo.com. Put Help for The Brothers and Sisters in the Subject line.

Brother Tracy Gibson...

XXX

XXX

Brother Tracy Gibson.....

Leading Member of

The Black Millionaire's Network

Post Office Box 42878

Philadelphia, PA 19101-2878

for blog access click here: http://thepoliticsofreal.blogspot.com

Note: The Black Millionaire's Network is NOT a group of millionaires, but a group of ordinary, extraordinary people, mostly Black, who want to move ahead with their financial plans by being more thrifty, financially responsible, buying viable Progressive stocks, spending money with stores that are either Black owned or that have the best interests of the Black community at heart, saving money for positive use in the future, improving their credit ratings, sending our young LOVed ones to college or technical school, and preparing to go into entrepreneurship as effectively as possible, with the proper financing, to bring on a day of Bright Hope for ourselves and our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment