Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Dear Black App Developer

I have a fantastic new idea for an app that I want to get developed. I need to talk to a Black app developer who has adequate financing. It is educational and Afrocentric. Please call me at 1 215 823 9985 or Write me at BlackExecutive46@GMail.Com My name is Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson; my company is Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated.


Brother Tracy Gibson,
Founder, President & Chief Executive Officer of Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Incorporated --  (I AM disabled, but very active, responsible, creative, effective, coherent, alive, & thankful for this life). Our firm is a firm dedicated to building better lives, bounty & sustainability for Black People and especially for Black youth. We use Research, Writing, Education, Advertising, Public Relations, Black Community Advocacy, Philanthropy & Business for our work. Loving Black People in the correct Ways is extremely powerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment