Friday, September 19, 2014

A Letter to the Pope: Pope Francis...

September 19th, 2014, Friday...


From: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson
address


Phone Number
E: Mail


Dear Pope Francis:


I hope you are well. I also hope I have not caused you too much trouble. A few weeks ago I sent you a letter requesting funds and claiming I was Jesus.  I sent a lock of my own hair as if to prove something. I should have just said I am struggling with mental illness [bipolarism with schizophrenic features], but that I'm doing quite well and have not had to be hospitalized for mental illness in over 10 years. I apologize for any difficulty or problem I may have caused you or your office. All I want right now is to live happy and free, help myself get better, have more mentally stable friends, make about $50,000.00 a year as an activist or advocate for Black People & Poor People and have a good solid relationship with a new handsome, professional Black man. I Pray all the time for these things. I don't think the FACT that I'm a homosexual should hold me back. I basically LOVe People and want to work for World Peace and the betterment of our North American Society.  I try not to have any enemies or make enemies. I LOVe people and nature and my Family and Friends & GOD with All my heart. I accept the gift of GOD's allowing me to walk on this earth with humbleness and Grace each Day. I LOVe GOD and just want to work to do His merciful Gracious work on this earth. Thank you for listening,


Peace and Blessings,


Tracy Charles Gibson


XXXXX








From:
Brother Tracy Gibson
Founder, President & Chief Executive Officer:
Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Inc.
Progressive & Revolutionary Research; Education; Philanthropy; Public Relations; & Writing.
And The Black Millionaire's Network A Financial Education Project and Subsidiary of our Parent Company: Brother Tracy Gibson & Associates, Inc.
Post Office Box 42878
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19101-2878
Brother Tracy11atGMail.Com
12159212065
African Name: Kokayi; Full Legal Name: Mr. Tracy Charles Gibson.
For movie reviews log onto my blog at:
http://amatterofmovies:reviewsbybrothertracygibson.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment