Monday, September 22, 2014

Business Relationships & Partnerships sought.....

Black Men, if you are 31 to 60 seeking business relationships or partnerships with an older, Idea-motivated intellectual type--Look no further than here.  I am well trained on steering men in the correct direction in life & I will help you get grants for college or university. Or, I may be able to utilize you & your skills in the businesses I'm developing & implementing right now. If you only want a professional relationship and are in need of help getting grants & scholarships I am SURE you should contact me.  I will take a while, but I will get back to you. It falls into your hands to get the help you need. I am 57 and well able and motivated to help you. Write me at: Mr. Tracy Gibson; Post Office Box 42878; Philadelphia, Common Wealth of Pennsylvania 19101-2878. Business degree, computer background or business background required if you are applying  for a job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment