Thursday, June 15, 2017

Plenty of Good Vendors on 52nd Street

Between  Chestnut Street and Sansom Street on 52nd Street, there are plenty of Good vendors who just happen to be Black. Enjoy their treats and services and products, and know you are helping money roll around in a good Way back to our Black community. I, myself, bought some Golden Sand cologne for men for only $5. and me and my companion really LOVe it.  Macy's had cologne on sale for 20 % off, but the asking price was $66. Just How much money does that leave in my pockets -- to invest in Black stocks, and buy other products at Black companies. ALOT!! Call me if you would like some other tips about investing in Black stocks; buying real estate in a Black neighborhood; or other stuff that will help you out as a Black investor. 1 (215) 823 9985. Brother Tracy Gibson.

No comments:

Post a Comment